1- Keep your underwear under wraps.
- When traveling, no one likes to have their bag opened and have underwear laying out (or especially flying out!) in a crowded suitcase. Tuck your intimates in a pillowcase so they are more discreetly packed for your next trip.
2 - Protect your dresses.
- Cut a hole in the top of a pillowcase and slide it over a hanger for a DIY slipcover to protect your nicer dresses.
3 - Protect your small appliances from dust.
- Slip a pillowcase over a sewing machine or other infrequently used small appliances that could collect dust in its crevices.
4 - Make lettuce last longer.
- For more on this, check out my earlier post on this topic!
5 - Make a child's smock.
- Cut a large neck hole in the top of a pillowcase and two smaller holes in the sides for arms. Gather the fabric between the neck and each armhole and tie with a ribbon to fit smaller shoulders.