Wednesday, February 22, 2012

A Winner! And a Break.

You have probably noticed, I've been somewhat absent the last few days.  Although this blog is still getting off the ground, I am feeling the need to take a break this week from blogging to focus on getting in a routine for the new semester.  I have just jumped back into a full-time seminary semester, and my mind is forgetting how much work it is to read, process, write, and repeat over and over again.  I think it will only take me a few days to really get back in the swing of things - please excuse my absence while I take the next few days off to get myself adjusted!  Check back next week - I'll be offering some Cheap Date Friday ideas, have some reflections on simple living, and offer new tips on keeping your sanity while on a budget!


In other news, we have a winner for last week's cookbook bundle giveaway!  Using randomizer.org, a winner was selected at random from our entries:


Kaylene J, you are the winner!!

Please email me at marriedlivingonasinglesbudget@gmail.com to claim your prize!



Everyone else, see you next week!


No comments:

Post a Comment